Occubuy will utilise the advancements in technology to constantly innovate and will therefore have the strongest link to the target market.
We also use data to establish artificial intelligence, educational and financial algorithms to assist future generations of young Australians.
Innovative countries are more productive, resilient, adaptable to change and better able to support higher living standards. Investment in innovation, science and research (ISR) provides the foundation for ground-breaking technologies as well as new and significantly improved processes, products, marketing and organisational practices (Government, Driving effective Government investment in innovation, science and research, 2021)
Real Estate is seen as an old traditional market that hasn’t developed overtime (Zrobek, 2014). If we look at other asset industries, technology has improved and innovated the transaction process and utility. The potential for digital and technology enabled real estate management, financing, transactional, architecture etc. is endless. Property tech investment was the highest it has ever been in 2020 and $24 Billion USD invested from seed through to series D. (Hara Perkins, 2021)
Occubuy’s technology strategy towards 2050 prioritises the below.
- Digitisation of physical assets. This means that transactions take place virtually and assets are held digitally.
- Innovation is at the forefront of our technology strategy. To ensure that we are spending 10% of our time on undertaking research and development.
- Data, Analytics will allow for making better business decisions and automating this decision making. This is the movement towards driverless banking which we believe is inevitable. Technology in this strategy increases efficiency of both internal and external processes.
- Transparency is about building technologies that improve the visibility of transactions and understanding. This will ensure that customers are better informed and can make better decisions. Trust is the foundation of all business operations and therefore this plays an important role in our strategy.
- Cybersecurity is about eliminating the risks that come with building technologies. As technologies improve, so do the threats to data breaches, viruses, hackers etc. Distribution of data is important for Occubuy, to make sure that data is not held at one central point.Occubuy has a vision to use technology to provide foundations and create a community for young Australians to create long-term financial sustainability over the next 40 years. We have created hybrid financial/property technology that will enable young Australians to enter into the property market by allowing them to select a house for sale now, to rent.Data generation will establish artificial intelligent education and financial algorithms to assist future generations of young Australians as well as the fund’s investment decisions. Our technology will deliver a perfect user experience, before, during and after the transaction.Our fund will utilise the advancements in technology to constantly innovate and will therefore have the strongest link to the target market.